[Charity] Raffle Details and Live Stream Schedule for G3 Revealed
With only a few days away and with a huge outpouring of support from game publishers and developers, I think it’s about time we set up how everything is going to work out on August 18th. There are a lot of people that I will need to thank and up until we go live with the event, I will be trying my hardest to get as many raffle items as possible. I have detailed out what our schedule will be on Twinfinites Twitch.tv account and who all will be entertaining you on camera, so please watch us and support us as we raise money for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Due to the absolutely amazing spirit of the games industry, we have currently 50 games donated. The caveat I promised these developers and publishers however is that all game codes will be returned if I don’t reach my team goal of $1,000. I made this claim because I believe we can easily do it. I have no doubt in what gamers are capable of. That is why I will be contributing 24 hours of my life to this. This is an event that the gaming community is gathering for. We all want to help sick children get the best care possible.
In saying that, here are the games that were donated to this raffle:
- Xbox 360 Max Payne 3 edition (Console) Being sent to us by Xbox
- Game Type (Xbox Code) Generously donated by Mommy’s Best Games
- Serious Sam Double D (Steam Code X5) Generously donated by Mommy’s Best Games
- We are Cubes (Xbox Code X3) Generously donated by 1BK Games
- Dark Scavenger (Desura Code X3) Generously donated by Psydra Games
- The Magical Time Bean Collection (Bundle Code X2) Generously donated by Magical Time Bean
- The Magical Time Bean Collection (Bundle Code + T-Shirt) Generously donated by Magical Time Bean
- Pixel Blocked! (Xbox Code X3) Generously donated by Damni Games
- Bub Block (Xbox Code) Generously donated by Roppy Chop Studios
- Build n’ Bump (Xbox Code) Generously donated by Roppy Chop Studios
- Craftimals (Xbox Code) Generously donated by Roppy Chop Studios
- Orbitron: Revolution (Xbox Code X3) Generously donated by Firebase Industries
- Swift * Stitch (DRM Free Code X3) Generously donated by Sophie Houlden
- Rose & Time (DRM Free Code X3) Generously donated by Sophie Houlden
- Bar Oasis 2 (iOS Code X5) Generously donated by Corners Studio
- Satazius (Steam Code X3) Generously donated by Nyu Media
- The eXceed Collection (Steam Code X3) Generously donated by Nyu Media
- Ether Vapor Remaster (DRM Free Code X3) Generously donated by Nyu Media
- Kung Fu Strike (Steam Code X2) Generously donated by 7Sixty Games
- Kung Fu Strike (Xbox Code X2) Generously donated by 7Sixty Games
- Shinobi PS2 (PSN Code X2) Generously donated by Sega
- Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! (Desura Code, Steam Code)
- Braid (OnLive Code)
- Trine (OnLive Code)
- Osmos (OnLive Code)
- Legend of Grimrock (GOG Code)
- Rig N’ Roll (Steam Code X3)
- Space Rangers (Steam Code X3)
- Theater of War 2: Africa 1943 (Steam Code X3)
- Reign: Conflicts of Nations (Steam Code X3)
- Bundle: VVVVV, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves (Desura Code X2, Steam Code)
- Bundle: Trine, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor (Desura Code, OnLive Code)
- Bundle: Spacechem, TRAUMA, Frozen Synapse (Desura Code, OnLive Code)
- Bundle: Braid, Osmos, Machinarium, Cortex Command, Revenge of the Titans (Desura Code X2)
- Bundle: Aquaria, Lugaru HD, World of Goo, Penumbra Overture, Samorost 2, Gish (Steam Code)
- Bundle: Spacechem, Fieldrunners, Bit.Trip Beat, Uplink (3 Humble Gift Codes)
- Music Bundle: MC Frontalot, They Might Be Giants, Christopher Tin, Jonathan Coulton, Hitoshi Sakimoto (3 Humble Gift Codes)
- Music Bundle: ETHER VAPOR Remaster + Fairy Bloom Freesia Original Soundtracks (Bandcamp Code)
I will reiterate that these games have all been donated in the hopes that we raise $1000 for children’s hospitals. I plan on reaching that goal and I am trying to get as many codes as possible to reward those that help out. One of you will even get a free t-shirt out of this courtesy of Magical Time Bean.
How to Donate:
Click on any of the links below:
Fill out all your information and the amount you want to donate. Even if you can only spare a dollar, I will gladly accept it and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Next, make sure to check the little box that says Allow participant to see my e-mail address
This allows me to track who donated so I can enter you in to the raffle. You can choose to donate anonymously, but that means I won’t know who you are and I can’t enter you in to the raffle.
When does G3 happen?
From August 18th at 11AM EST through to August 19th at 11AM EST, we will be gaming. Below you can see our complete schedule.
Want to Game With Us?
We will be streaming off and on with Twinfinite’s Twitch channel. Yamilia, Brett, and I will be running on it during the day. Come watch us play video games.
I will be all over the place playing Xbox, PS3, and even a Vita game. Check out the entire event schedule to see if you can join us in our games.
Don’t Have Xbox Live Gold to Game With Us?
No worries. Microsoft is giving everyone free access to online this weekend. There will be no excuse for not jumping in and gaming with us. If you don’t feel like putting your name to this, just donate and keep us company.
Don’t have an Xbox at all?
Doesn’t matter. This isn’t a Charity for Xbox. This is a charity for kids. We’ll be switching up consoles all throughout the night and Yami and Brett will be popping up on the live stream periodically.
Strapped for Cash?
Just spread the word. I’m asking you personally for a donation, but I’ll gladly take some advertising to get people more involved. Tweet it or even retweet it. Make this a thing.
Not American and want to help?
This is not limited to American hospitals. Australian, European, and Canadian hospitals are all represented by this organization. Money is converted and donated in American Dollars, but money will still be going directly to these hospitals. So please donate and help lend international support to this. This is all about children, no matter where they are on the planet.
Those out there with PayPal accounts with a few extra dollars can also donate.
When do we play?
We will be gaming all Saturday so please join us. If you plan on gaming at all on Saturday, August 18th or Sunday August 19th sign up for the event and gather donations for a hospital. Donations are live right now and will run until the end of this weekend so I do encourage you to participate.
Want to watch us play?
Mike, Yami, Trey, Brett and I will all be taking turns playing on the twitch channel throughout the day. Come keep us company.